Wi-Fi Motion Sensor w/ Message Alerts
UPC Code - Item #
8-05106-20156-2 - XHS7-1001-WHT
Be alerted when movement is detected. Easily turn off any appliance that has been left powered on when no motion is detected. Trigger Simple Home Products to turn on when motion is detected.
- Remotely monitor movement inside your home
- Uses passive infrared sensors (PIR) to detect motion up to 15 feet away
- Alerts you when motion is detected with push notifications
- Can trigger other Simple Home products to turn on when motion is detected
- Save money and conserve energy by having devices turn on only when motion is detected
- Small unobtrusive design blends in seamlessly into any environment
- No hub required, works off your existing Wi-Fi network
See what's included in the App
A: On the “All Devices” screen press the + sign at the bottom.
Q: How do I locate the QR code to set up my device?
A: Located on a hangtag inside the box and on the actual product
Q: What are ‘Groups’?
A: Groups are a way for you to group items together. Examples of groups could be; Upstairs, Outside, Kitchen, Playroom, Bedroom, Vacation Home…
Q: Can I combine devices from my different homes in one app?
A: Yes! If you are putting devices in different geographical locations then you can access them all within the Simple Home App without switching between locations. Here is a good place to use groups to separate the different locations, like Home and Vacation Home.
Q: What are ‘Favorites”?
A: Favorites are where you can have the devices you use the most show up. To add a device to a favorite, simply press the little star on the device screen.
Q: How to see more options and settings for the sensor?
A: Press the 3 little dots in a circle on the bottom right corner of the sensor bar.
Q: What are ‘Actions’?
A: Actions are our way of saying “If this happens then that happens.” An example would be: If the motion detector detects motion, then the LED should turn on.
Q:What does it mean when LED on items blink?
A: If the indicator blinks blue and red it is reseting, once it is finished pairing the light will stay on.
Q: How do I get more help?
A: We are always here to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service at 855-999-8041