Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Security Camera
UPC Code - Item #
8-05106-20115-9 - XCS7-1002-WHT
Record audio and video at 720 HD quality with panoramic and tilt options. Easily use your smart devices’ touchscreen to position your security camera.
- Allows panoramic viewing (355°) and tilt (120°) for optimal viewing coverage
- Has a 2 way talk feature which enables you to talk back to anyone in the room
- Can be set to always record or to start recording when motion is detected
- Infrared allows recording at night and records at 720 HD quality
- Supports Micro SD card (not included)
- Records in segments with automatic recycling
- No hub required, works off your existing Wi-Fi network
See what's included in the App
A: On the “All Devices” screen press the + sign at the bottom.
Q: How do I locate the QR code to set up my device?
A: Located on a hangtag inside the box and on the actual product
Q: What are ‘Groups’?
A: Groups are a way for you to group items together. Examples of groups could be; Upstairs, Outside, Kitchen, Playroom, Bedroom, Vacation Home…
Q: Can I combine devices from my different homes in one app?
A: Yes! If you are putting devices in different geographical locations then you can access them all within the Simple Home App without switching between locations. Here is a good place to use groups to separate the different locations, like Home and Vacation Home.
Q: What are ‘Favorites”?
A: Favorites are where you can have the devices you use the most show up. To add a device to a favorite, simply press the little star on the device screen.
Q: How to see more options and settings for the camera?
A: Press the 3 little dots in a circle at the top right corner of the specific camera’s photo.
Q: What are ‘Actions’?
A: Actions are our way of saying “If this happens then that happens.” An example would be: If the motion detector detects motion, then the LED should turn on.
Q: What are ‘Schedules”?
A: Schedules is where you can view and make schedules for your wall plugs and LED’s to turn on and off.
Q: How do I get more help?
A: We are always here to help! Email us at email@example.com or call our customer service at 855-999-8041