Smart Door / Window Wi-Fi Sensor
UPC Code - Item #
8-05106-20214-9 - XHS7-1003-WHT
Sensor is programmed with the base to alert you when a door or window is opened. Notifications get sent straight to your smartphone or smart device. Use it to communicate with other Simple Home Products to turn on when triggered.
- Magnetic sensor alerts you when a window or door is opened
- Get notified when door or window is opened with push notifications
- Can create actions with other Simple Home products to turn on when magnets get separated
- Installs in seconds- stick sensors onto surface with included double sided tape
- No need to plug in or charge, this sensor runs on AAA batteries
- Notifications will be sent to Simple Home App when battery is low
- No hub required, works off your existing Wi-Fi network
See what's included in the App
A: On the “All Devices” screen press the + sign at the bottom.
Q: How do I locate the QR code to set up my device?
A: Located on a hangtag inside the box and on the actual product
Q: What are ‘Groups’?
A: Groups are a way for you to group items together. Examples of groups could be; Upstairs, Outside, Kitchen, Playroom, Bedroom, Vacation Home…
Q: Can I combine devices from my different homes in one app?
A: Yes! If you are putting devices in different geographical locations then you can access them all within the Simple Home App without switching between locations. Here is a good place to use groups to separate the different locations, like Home and Vacation Home.
Q: What are ‘Favorites”?
A: Favorites are where you can have the devices you use the most show up. To add a device to a favorite, simply press the little star on the device screen.
Q: How to see more options and settings for the sensor?
A: Press the 3 little dots in a circle on the bottom right corner of the sensor bar.
Q: What are ‘Actions’?
A: Actions are our way of saying “If this happens then that happens.” An example would be: If the motion detector detects motion, then the LED should turn on.
Q: What does it mean when LED on items blink?
A: If the indicator blinks blue and red it is reseting, once it is finished pairing the light will stay on.
Q: How do I get more help?
A: We are always here to help! Email us at email@example.com or call our customer service at 855-999-8041